is managed and run by the Ngarrindjeri Land & Progress Association Inc.
The campsite is still being established and has the following facilities.
- A fully equipped kitchen and dining room, with Conference Facilities.
- Male & Female toilets and showers
- Dormitories with bunk beds, (sleeping 22 males & 21 females).
- 3 fully equipped cabins with kitchen/living room and own bathroom/toilet.
- Tent Sites on grounds of Centre and bush camping on the shores of the Coorong.
- Rainwater for drinking
- Coin operated Washing Machine and Dryer.